Recently we are investing in a start-up in the area of mobility. Go-Moby.com is a Web application that serves as a marketplace platform between rental companies of bikers (bikes and scooters) on the one hand and tourists who are looking for their holidays, on the other.
In 2018 the APP will launch. We focus on the Netherlands and Europe, later we want to expand to Asia. We are looking for a work student for the guidance and coordination of the software development and testing that is done in India. Thorough testing is done by a testing company in India.
Assignments Development Projectmanager
- Answering questions from the developers about the application
- Monitoring development process
- Regular checking that the agreements made are fulfilled
- Regular contact with testers in India
- Weekly discussion with development team
- Weekly testing of software update
- Update documents If there is a change
- Analyzing Data
- Collecting and processing Data
We expect the following from the candidate.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in Word and writing
- Able to redesign gaps in the software
- Connection with current education
- Helicopter view
- Initiative and can work independently, hands-on
- Can work organized
- Can write clear reports
What we offer
We work from an inspiring fun office in the Amsterdam neighborhood Bos & Lommer. We offer a competitive salary and you have all the freedom to classify your own working hours. From home work is possible in the long term.
Period and location
Our office is located in the Amsterdam neighborhood Bos & Lommer. We expect a period of at least 4-6 months. Preferably 4/5 mornings / afternoons per week
Want to respond?
Send an email with a motivation plus your CV to Aernoud@florijn.com. For questions you can use that e-mail address too!